Tbd Red Bank Rd Weatherford, TX 76462
Gently rolling to heavily rolling native land. Numerous varieties of trees including live oak, post oak, elm, juniper, red oak, and mesquite. Pecan, huge cottonwoods and burr oak along the river. Two secluded canyons, and a gorgeous river bottom. Hills with long scenic views of Comanche peak and the north end of lake Granbury. Multiple large coastal Bermuda pastures of 200+ acres, 33% of the property lies within Parker county with the remaining 67% in Hood Co. 1.4 miles of Brazos river frontage, 2.3 miles of spring fed Cottonwood Creek, 9 water wells, 4 of which are in the 2nd trinity aquifer, Parker Co. Coop water supply tap. 25+ ponds vary in size. Remodeled 3b 2b ranch house, game cleaning station with walk in cooler RV hookup older 2 stall horse barn with pipe runs. Wildlife on the ranch include a very strong population of whitetail deer, tremendous turkey, hogs, dove, and ducks.This property is located 18.5 miles to Weatherford 45 miles to Fort Worth 68.4 miles to DFW Airport.
|3 weeks ago||Listing updated with changes from the MLS|
|3 weeks ago||Listing first seen online|